Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ruby Red Pearl XSE AWD
14 Posts
I usually buy a car every year. I had 2011 Sienna LE AWD that I bought from CoPart just to test drive a Sienna as I had driven and owned Odyssey before. I fell in love with how the Sienna drove. That I sold my 2011 Sienna after owning it for 9 months and ordered a 2021 Sienna last month. Broke even on selling and fixing a rebuilt title Sienna and used that on down payment for the 2021. I'm hoping to keep this Sienna for some time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was about to have a kid so I sold my 2006 Volvo S40 T5 6spd which I loved and had for 10 years and got a loaded 2019 Rav4 Adventure right when they came out. It got decent gas milage and could take my pontoon short distances. In less than two years and with another kid I realized we barely fit in the Rav4 with 2 car seats so it was on to something bigger. I was thinking of a truck but I hate the thought of sending so much money on a weekly basis to oil tycoons and sheikh's and I'm a videographer as well so I needed something with ample safe dry storage. When I saw Toyota (my favorite manufacture) came out with a sporty hybrid van that could tow a decent amount I was sold. I'm now a mid 30's van lover but I still and will always have my MR2.

My fleet (minus wife's Kia Forte) two years ago. Truck and Rav4 are sold.
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

The new XSE
Wheel Tire Window Grille Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Was about to have a kid so I sold my 2006 Volvo S40 T5 6spd which I loved and had for 10 years and got a loaded 2019 Rav4 Adventure right when they came out. It got decent gas milage and could take my pontoon short distances. In less than two years and with another kid I realized we barely fit in the Rav4 with 2 car seats so it was on to something bigger. I was thinking of a truck but I hate the thought of sending so much money on a weekly basis to oil tycoons and sheikh's and I'm a videographer as well so I needed something with ample safe dry storage. When I saw Toyota (my favorite manufacture) came out with a sporty hybrid van that could tow a decent amount I was sold. I'm now a mid 30's van lover but I still and will always have my MR2.

View attachment 52419

The new XSE
View attachment 52420
I like the look of that RAV4 -- very sharp.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts

The new XSE
And here is my fleet:

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire

61 - 66 of 66 Posts