Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a jump starter for my pickup truck, I stalled several times on a long journey, I waited a long time for help, so I decided that I needed to choose one. I was looking for different starter jump reviews on the Internet, for example, this article https://truckpowerup.com/best-jump-starter-for-diesel/ has a good description. I chose the most convenient jump starter for me - a compact, lightweight that fits easily under the seat.

·
Super Moderator
4,423 Posts
Because of their high compression ratios, diesels typically require higher starter motor current and suffer from a larger voltage drop. So a larger / higher capacity jump pack battery is essential. Take the mfgrs specified amperage with a grain of salt, as their test conditions probably don't match your real-life situation. But within each mfgrs lineup, go for the higher spec/

Maintaining the unit is probably the most important thing. Lithium units are very temperature dependent (all batteries are, but those compact lithium units are likely more so). Cold storage is the worst. For that reason I keep mine under the seat so that they warm up with the vehicle's interior on a cold day. And charge them at least once every 1-2 months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nowadays, a lot of very expired or low-quality diesel! This is found in my opinion everywhere! I personally purchase from quality suppliers of click site, verified as they say time. My car breaks a maximum of 1 time in 2 years thanks to a diesel engine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a jump starter for my pickup truck, I stalled several times on a long journey, I waited a long time for help, so I decided that I needed to choose one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a jump starter for my pickup truck, I stalled several times on a long journey, I waited a long time for help, so I decided that I needed to choose one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am earning on cryptocurrency, on training and exchange. I well my hobby. If you understand any sport, y is playing gambling games. It's just for fun and just spend my spare time playing poker or slots . I agree that the different sites give the big amount for a jackpot just for gather more people to participate . Everyone has an opportunity to win . For example playing this page I won the tournament and get the prize of 5000 $.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I’m also carried away with a haircut. He fell in love with her deeply, signed up on Saturday for an eyebrow, a little fear seizes. My girlfriend supports me, but I'm still afraid, we go to the best Tian NYC salon, but still there is fear!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts