Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 XLE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
small rubber tubing with 1099 printed on it and it runs alongside the rear ABS wiring

·
Registered
1998 XLE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
small rubber tubing with 1099 printed on it and it runs alongside the rear ABS wiring
Saw something hanging under rear of vehicle near rear passenger tire. Got under and
found a the rubber tube (looks like maybe an AC drain line) across rear I beam. The driver side ends mounted in fender well with a fitting that has a post in the center like a tire valve but it isn't, and I can't find anything similar on the passenger side close to where its hanging.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Pics? The Schrader valve and rubber hose across the rear axle beam sounds like air lines for rear spring air bags. In addition to the dangling hose and Schrader valve, add pics of each of your rear coil springs.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 XLE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

No bags but a Open hose near each spring leading to this valve. Thank you Sir! Your
explanation makes a lot of sense. I did not know that air suspension was an option.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Not an option, but a common aftermarket addition. Sounds like yours had them at one time but they have since been removed.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts