Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Peeps,

I installed wheel spacers on my van, went with 20mm front and 25mm rear.

Below is what I bought...
20 mm
25mm

Attached pics of what they look like on the van, am contemplating more debris splash as the wheels are out a bit now.. I am really liking the way the wheels are sitting inside the wheel well. I hated the sunken-in look of the wheels.

Thread locker on the threads that attach the spacer to the hub and these have the 60.1 hub center bore with the lip to hang the wheel on the lip.

Any question please lemme know.

Javvy

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Peeps,

I installed wheel spacers on my van, went with 20mm front and 25mm rear.

Below is what I bought...
20 mm
25mm

Attached pics of what they look like on the van, am contemplating more debris splash as the wheels are out a bit now.. I am really liking the way the wheels are sitting inside the wheel well. I hated the sunken-in look of the wheels.

Thread locker on the threads that attach the spacer to the hub and these have the 60.1 hub center bore with the lip to hang the wheel on the lip.

Any question please lemme know.

Javvy

Hi Javvy,

Are you using stock wheels or did you go aftermarket wheels? Did the stock stud bolts need grinding after you installed the spacers? I’m planning to use 17” aftermarket wheels (tires 235/65R17) with offset of +42 and CB of 73.1 and I’m thinking of using spacers of about 8-10mm thick (CB 73.1 to 60.1) to cover for the stock offset of +35 to get zero scrub radius. I have read somewhere that as much as possible have your scrub radius set to zero so it won’t have vehicle handling issues. Not very sure if I can use my AM wheels. Thanks a lot.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently, I am on my snow-set and for that, I am using Hyundai rims and they fit well no grinding of studs needed. If that would be the case I would not use the spacers. The Hyundai rims have a nice cavity in their mold design that accommodates for the stud protrusion...I was a bit scared as the studs were longer but when doing the test fit the cavity in the rim took care of the longer stud.

Javvy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m planning to mount winter tires to my AM wheels as well but since I’m not really sure if it’s a good move, i probably won’t do it. Thanks so much Javvy.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trebphil73, take some inside pics of your rim and post here, I can tell you if it will accommodate for stud protrusion or not... if that helps you.

Javvy

Reactions: kottmeier

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Javvy, I decided not to install winter tires this year so I won’t be using my AF rims yet. Not sure if I’m gonna sell them and look for a new set (I used them in my RAV4 before) and I don’t really like how it would look on the sienna. Thanks for all the help really appreciate it.

Gilbert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts