Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried a search here. Maybe it’s too early since our vehicles are only 2 years old model year. But I can’t seem to find the wiper sizes for our vans. So I went out to the sienna and measured them. Driver side is 26” and passenger side is 20”.
I go to search for purchase on Amazon and it tells me 28” I’d driver side and passenger side is 20”…….
Anyone else here purchase wipers ? If so did you get 26” or 28”………

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Tried a search here. Maybe it’s too early since our vehicles are only 2 years old model year. But I can’t seem to find the wiper sizes for our vans. So I went out to the sienna and measured them. Driver side is 26” and passenger side is 20”.
I go to search for purchase on Amazon and it tells me 28” I’d driver side and passenger side is 20”…….
Anyone else here purchase wipers ? If so did you get 26” or 28”………
Tried searching manual but got nothing.

Try getting wiper inserts from dealership or see what size they sell.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried searching manual but got nothing.

Try getting wiper inserts from dealership or see what size they sell.
I see you and I are on the same Sienna page with our vehicles!
I have the DENSO brand wipers for my fleet of vehicles and like them a lot. And from what I can see they’re OEM on all of my Japanese vehicles……. Im always not interested in giving the dealership any extra of my money. I think I’ll purchase the 26” and 20” since that’s what I measured them as.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The drive side is 28 inches, we just had to replace ours again after only 3 months. We used Bosch Premium this time. We were using the ones at Toyota dealer, the driver side goes bad every 3+ months. They even replaced it first time for free. Passenger one is fine.

2021 Sienna
Driver side 28 inch
Passenger side 20 inch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts