Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Toyota Sienna LE
34 Posts
Looks fun, but does not look Gen4
Whoops! I got tunnel vision when I saw "winter picture" in the trending posts email :ROFLMAO: This isn't the first time I accidentally crashed a Gen 4 thread either. I love that you all are as excited about your Siennas as I am!

It's a honorary member of Gen 4 :)
Thanks! Maybe I'll have a Gen 4 by the time Gen 5 comes around :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Man what is the speed limit in that video......🤣. Beautiful country
Most of it is 40mph if the roads are clear, thankfully everyone was taking it nice and slow.

edit ... realized you're commenting on the time-lapse :p

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
882 Posts
Something appears to be missing in these Winter Pictures.

"Interior" Winter Pictures!!

I am just going start ranting and say that this is a lot of car to keep clean, from the inside. ( It might not be a bad idea to leave a mop and a bucket inside 🤣.) For someone whose idea of keeping the car looking good relies on rain, this is "In your face" mess that even someone like me can't ignore:mad:. Stripes and patterns on the matt (3W) means you can't just swipe it away. This going to need a lot of scrubbing down on the knees.

Front carpets are just as messy as well. But at least, they are easy to pull out, unlike the rear ones. 3W rear ones are two edge sword in this scenario.

Automotive tire Tread Automotive design Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 LE AWD Silver
86 Posts

I am just going start ranting and say that this is a lot of car to keep clean, from the inside. ( It might not be a bad idea to leave a mop and a bucket inside 🤣.) For someone whose idea of keeping the car looking good relies on rain, this is "In your face" mess that even someone like me can't ignore:mad:. Stripes and patterns on the matt (3W) means you can't just swipe it away. This going to need a lot of scrubbing down on the knees.

Front carpets are just as messy as well. But at least, they are easy to pull out, unlike the rear ones. 3W rear ones are two edge sword in this scenario.

View attachment 54215
Oh no, I'm not brave enough to put up pics of the inside of my car. I'll blame the snow....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Too cold here to wash in driveway but OCD got better of me and I quickly wiped clean the side mirrors so not get hands dirty when fold/unfold for garage.

Then since was sitting in mall parking lot while spouse shopped I decided to clean the OEM rubber mats.

Had no hose obviously so took some baby wipes and cleaned away. The wipes at one point froze while cleaning!!

Definitely need to take a hose, soap and elbow grease to the rubber mats and the outside!!

I've penciled in early May.

·
Registered
2022 Blueprint XSE AWD & Tech PKG (still waiting)
14 Posts
A nice winter drive up to Mt Baker from the van's perspective:
Thanks for sharing this dashcam recording, Eric. I can tell your van has a really good traction in snowy condition.

I used to drive up to Mt Baker from Vancouver, BC, every summer, so I understand how steep it can be for certain sections. Could you please share the driving experience? Do you find the van under-powered while it's climbing up? Thanks, Eric.

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech
265 Posts

My solution to the second row interior for all season. When the cardboard is dirty, remove and put a new one in. It will also cover the track opening so no dirt or spill will get into it. Occasional vacuum if the cardboard is still in good shape.

Hood Automotive tire Tread Wood Flooring

·
Registered
210 Posts
My solution to the second row interior for all season. When the cardboard is dirty, remove and put a new one in. It will also cover the track opening so no dirt or spill will get into it. Occasional vacuum if the cardboard is still in good shape.

. View attachment 54251
Make a template and sell it online.

I'll buy :)

Use different materials to get bigger sales base.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts