Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one out there been fortunate enough to take home a woodland yet? If so I would love for them to get with someone with a "non-woodland" gen 4 and take some side-by-side photos. I am curious to see what the .6 inch lift look like in real world terms. We're already pre-sold (however no money down) a '22 XLE 2WD because of availability but I am just curious to see what I am going to be missing. We were really intrigued by the Woodland, but our old van died and put us in a time crunch.

So... does any one have (or able to get) side-by-side images?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I took home a woodland today/this morning. It’s amazing and the ground clearance is noticeable. We I test drove the the 2021 XSE and drove up by driveway, the bottom scrapped whenever I pulled up and backed away. When I took the Woodland home, it did not hit at all. I drove up multiple times without issue. I tried to get a picture of both the XLE and my Woodland side by side, but couldn’t get a good angle to observe the difference. But I will keep trying if I get the opportunity. So far, I’m super duper happy with my Woodland purchase. It looks great, feels great, and the interior is what I wanted too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts