Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use or know of anyone to use the WPN R y pipe?

I installed a "J pipe" on my Acura TL when I had it, and it made a little change in exhaust note, and actually increased my mpg by 1. I was very impressed with the results. There was a ton of dyno results that proved it.

I was hoping this may have the same results for the sienna. I'm mostly just interested in increasing my mpgs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Please keep us updated! What is your plan with the gaskets? Are the holes on the bung slightly oversized (not tight to bolt)? Cost and link?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Please keep us updated! What is your plan with the gaskets? Are the holes on the bung slightly oversized (not tight to bolt)? Cost and link?
Its installed. I had my local shop do it. He said it was a tight fit, but it fit pretty well. The quality seemed really nice. I purchased 1998-2016 Sienna API exhaust gaskets for replacements. It did come with bolt hardware and exhaust doughnut gasket, but you'll need the API gasket. Pipe was only $228 and came in less than a week. As i mentioned i hope to get similar results like I did with my TL. I report back after I get some miles on it.

Weapon R 11-17 Toyota Sienna 3.5L 2-Piece Racing Y-Pipe (Off Road Use ONLY), 953-203-104 – RCA Garage

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally would delete the y pipe and go for true dual exhaust through an x pipe it will scavenge better and will have substantially better performance. I’m currently am doing this on my 15 as well as komotec headers and full cat delete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts