Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have OE fog lamps I removed from my 2008 Sienna. The lamps comes with bulbs
I also have auto the steering stalk (light switch) with auto position and fog lamp switch
Auto lamp light sensor and trim piece to attach the light sensor on dash.

its a nice upgrade if you have an LE. The required wiring is is already on LE trim. Install is super easy.
I believe these will fit other years sienna as well. Pleas do your research on which years.

I bought all these to install on my 2008 Sienna LE. I took these off when i sold my van. Will sell for $200 shipped to US states. Or make offer.

can send pics on request.

·
Super Moderator
4,907 Posts
I did this upgrade to my 2008 LE also. Relay, column stalk with the fog light setting, and the twin front lights. I did use them on a few occasions, but I'll comment that the stylish design is such a horrible compromise to function that the foggy night light output was only marginally worth the effort. But I guess some is better than nothing....

FWIW, there are two stalk options. I went with fogs but no Auto Lights setting. If you also want to source the 'electric eye' you can go with the next stalk up and get the Auto setting.

Reactions: thatguy427

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife is possibly interested. Can you send some pics?
Attaching files. Fog lamps, switch, relay, light sensor and trim piece. I also found the auto dimming mirror I upgraded also. The LE do have wiring above the headliner for this. you need to tap into the +ve and -ve at the connector above headliner (behind the ovhd light unit) with this. I can throw this in to the pot as well if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
Got the mirror and it's all installed in our 07 LE! It arrived quickly and Blade had great communication and was a pleasure to work with. I will try and do a quick write-up of the install in the next few days.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Metallic Slate Sienna LE
72 Posts
Shouldn't this area of the forum get some cleaning? A "for sale" post still here from 2018? Really? I keep looking for stuff to buy or trade and so many of the posts are really old and abandoned. Maybe there should be a 90 day lifespan?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts