Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE+
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yes, Taiwanese spec. It's rear fog light. May I know where do you get this part?
View attachment 50439 View attachment 50440
whoa, that looks bad ass. how do they wire the inner lights? i'm assuming both leads have to come from the outer lights? I got the one from ebay though i didn't notice it had the other lights until i had it in hand...

·
Registered
2021 Sienna, Taiwanese spec, Flagship trim(based on XLE+)
3 Posts
whoa, that looks bad ass. how do they wire the inner lights? i'm assuming both leads have to come from the outer lights? I got the one from ebay though i didn't notice it had the other lights until i had it in hand...
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I am not a DIY person and don't know how they connect the lights.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Price of the "used" in good condition lights was about 100 for each outer and 70 for each inner. total about 340 instead of the 760 that was quoted.
[/URL][/URL][/URL]
this link has the correct inner taillight piece but the price is 140$ which is almost the same price as OEM from Toyota assuming you get the correct part.
I ended up paying an extra 70 since i have one "extra" inner left with the 3 dot LEDs. I might install that and see if i can't find another right one to see how they look...

if anybody knows how to get a wire easily from the outer taillights to the inner taillights, please let me know as i just rigged mine to license plate lights for now...

thanks all

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had a question about wiring up the inner tail lights. The original connector from the car can plug into the reverse light but the led strip wiring has to be cut and rewired?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, can I ask how the links in the red frame are connected?

What color are the positive and negative poles of the license plate light and how to connect?

How to connect to the new led inner tail light plug and insert it directly?

thank you

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Electrical wiring Wire

·
Registered
75 Posts
Remove the connector in the arrow and plug the black and red wires into that connector temporarily. Turn on your lights and if they turn on, everything is good. If nothing turns on, switch the connection
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
11 Posts
Remove the connector in the arrow and plug the black and red wires into that connector temporarily. Turn on your lights and if they turn on, everything is good. If nothing turns on, switch the connection View attachment 55355

Thanks for the method provided .

In addition, I would like to ask if the red inside the head is also connected with a quick connector? Because in the photo, it looks like there is only one quick connector thick.

Or directly cut the wire connection

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cut the cable at the connector. The red and black cable will be used to connect to the license light and use the plug from your car for the reverse lights. Make sure to check your connections with a multimeter for good contact with the wires because those splice connectors don’t work well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went to otherside since i forgot to take pictures of the first side. Pull the light out and it will dangle as the connector is down below the circled trim piece.
CAUTION when pulling the trim piece, don't pull too far otherwise you might break screws or clips. Also there is a black plastic guide piece that is free spinning. spin it down to help hold the trim piece out and then remember to flip it back right side up when re-bolting everything down otherwise you will have a bad time...
Hello , can i ask
To pull out the wire, do you have to spin black trim cover down to remove the wire? Thank you

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Electrical wiring

21 - 40 of 53 Posts