Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed rear bumper honeycomb rear bumper piece for those of you who wants to change it. It's a direct fit even with the deflector and sensor needs to remove the sensor mount and attach to the new one see pictures for parts number. It came unpainted and I had a buddy of mine painted it for $300 and parts was $270 shipped from toyota.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna Woodland cement
28 Posts
I just got mine today for my woodland xse convert and the part at the dealer says no paint required me thinking it was prepainted black already. Do you know the color code for the factory black from the xse?
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Helmet

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna Woodland cement
28 Posts
Any pictures of the process to remove the rear bumper? Installing a XSE bumper on my woodland?

·
Registered
2020 Sienna LE
43 Posts
Any pictures of the process to remove the rear bumper? Installing a XSE bumper on my woodland?
Maybe read through this thread or ask in this thread. Seems like so many of these guys pulled the bumper for hitch install one of them should be able to tell you if it isnt already described.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got mine today for my woodland xse convert and the part at the dealer says no paint required me thinking it was prepainted black already. Do you know the color code for the factory black from the xse? View attachment 54085
I just told the guy gloss black not sure if there's a paint code for that. Removing the bumper is easy undo all the bolt u see that's attach to it and pull It's pretty straight forward. And yea it showed no paint required on the website but it came in bare plastic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts