Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a deposit with a local dealership for 2022 XSE AWD requesting for plus package., inverter, and spare tire.

They said it could take 3 to 6 months for one to come in.

For those that already bought, were you able to get it with inverter and spare? Or is the inverter and spare tire pretty rare? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have '22 XSE FWD with XSE Package, Rear Entertainment System, 1500W inverter, and spare tire. There was a same one with AWD and another AWD without the Rear Entertainment System at that time. Both XSE.

When I asked about placing an order, I was quoted 3 to 5 months. So, I checked over 10 dealers and see what's available (leftover) out there and found those 3. Those 3 were in transit and 2 weeks wait.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have '22 XSE FWD with XSE Package, Rear Entertainment System, 1500W inverter, and spare tire. There was a same one with AWD and another AWD without the Rear Entertainment System at that time. Both XSE.

When I asked about placing an order, I was quoted 3 to 5 months. So, I checked over 10 dealers and see what's available (leftover) out there and found those 3. Those 3 were in transit and 2 weeks wait.
@Cyberpro,

I'm also checking several dealers. Did you check each individual dealers website or is there a way to see several dealers inventory on a single website? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Cyberpro,

I'm also checking several dealers. Did you check each individual dealers website or is there a way to see several dealers inventory on a single website? Thanks.
There is no website that lists all dealers inventory in time. By the time the cars are listed on cars.com, autotrader.com, and etc., they're all taken.

I checked over 10 dealers. Some of them charge markup. Some of them don't keep their web sites inventory up-to-date. Some don't answer questions. I ended up narrowing down to 3 dealers. Then kept checking their inventory daily. I stopped by at their dealerships, but what they could show me was the same as what I can see on their web sites, so I just checked the inventory myself at home. Also, some web sites don't lists all the options the cars have, so I looked them up here. Toyota Just replace the VIN in the address.

Good luck hunting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put a deposit with a local dealership for 2022 XSE AWD requesting for plus package., inverter, and spare tire.

They said it could take 3 to 6 months for one to come in.

For those that already bought, were you able to get it with inverter and spare? Or is the inverter and spare tire pretty rare? Thanks.
I got mine this weekend. I waited since August and the shipment was delayed 4 times (supposed to arrive mid-november). I called and got dates as to when the monthly/bi-monthly allocations come in for each dealership. Once an XSE AWD with a spare tire and the plus package was allocated to one of the dealers I was in touch with, I was able to put a deposit on it and then waited couple of months to get it.

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
880 Posts
Toyota website doesn't list spare tire for XSE AWD.how did you get it
What zip code are you putting on toyota.com?

Strangely enough, Toyota.com limits certain configurations based on zip codes. Try again with zip codes up north where snow 9s common.

Or may be a different color? IIRC, I could not do a Silver platinum with Spare when I was looking a year ago.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I got mine this weekend. I waited since August and the shipment was delayed 4 times (supposed to arrive mid-november). I called and got dates as to when the monthly/bi-monthly allocations come in for each dealership. Once an XSE AWD with a spare tire and the plus package was allocated to one of the dealers I was in touch with, I was able to put a deposit on it and then waited couple of months to get it.
@sirpartington Congrats on your new van! And yours has the inverter and the RSE or just the inverter?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What zip code are you putting on toyota.com?

Strangely enough, Toyota.com limits certain configurations based on zip codes. Try again with zip codes up north where snow 9s common.
@sirpartington Congrats on your new van! And yours has the inverter and the RSE or just the inverter?
I got mine at Toyota Tri-cities in WA state. I put down a $1k deposit in an effort to land a white XLE with the plus package but I gave up waiting on it since the dealership only got a few Sienna's each month it seemed (on a good month). I then was flexible with the color and told them an XSE would work too as long as it had my specifications. Mine only had the inverter, no RSE. I honestly think its luck of the draw if you put down a deposit. It also doesn't hurt to find the allocation dates and call the dealers then to see if they have the one you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got XSE AWD with spare tire, XSE plus, 1500 w inverter, no rear entertainment in Nov end. Got tired of waiting after putting deposit with out of state dealer. One fine weekend checked 50+ dealers online (on toyota website - it shows dealers on map) that showed the xse awd availability and emailed them in the night. Next day 3-4 came back with availability due to deposits falling through maybe. went to the nearest dealer but it was a bait and switch with 10k+ markup . got it down to 6k markup but then walked away. While the drive back home, got a call from dealer 200 mile away who had one on the lot and was asking only 3k markup. Tried to get it down to 1.5k, didn't work. since it was on the lot, did not waste time and confirmed the deal. took the delivery that day itself as dealer had to hide the model after the deal was finaled on phone.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD, 2022 Sienna XSE AWD
13 Posts
I just took delivery of an XSE AWD with inverter and spare too. Also came with the XSE plus pkg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts