Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Installed the OEM rear bumper appliqué…it was fairly easy and came out perfect. Until i noticed there was a long piece of lint underneath where the lip was. Smh. Carefully relifted the sticker and took out the piece of lint. So the lip part, i wasn’t too happy about

Automotive tire Hood Tire Grille Motor vehicle

Didn’t wipe it down after install so excuse the dust and adhesive marks/streaks. I could probably get more of the bubbles out but it was hot outside and i was just over it. Lol
Grille Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Im super OCD so if it starts bugging me, I’ll buy another one. I’m also going to check w/ my wrap guy to see if he can cut out the same template out of vinyl sticker.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Picked up these used Lexus rims from a local seller for $600! Going to powdercoat them gloss black or chrome black. I’m in no rush to get the wheels installed but hopefully I’ll have them on by thanksgiving.
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Motor vehicle Tread

·
Registered
19 Posts
Installed the OEM rear bumper appliqué…it was fairly easy and came out perfect. Until i noticed there was a long piece of lint underneath where the lip was. Smh. Carefully relifted the sticker and took out the piece of lint. So the lip part, i wasn’t too happy about
That's a pretty good install! I'm OCD when it comes to that stuff too and couldn't get it perfect and just ended up ripping it off out of frustration and disappointment lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
That's a pretty good install! I'm OCD when it comes to that stuff too and couldn't get it perfect and just ended up ripping it off out of frustration and disappointment lol
i was contemplating whether to rip it off and buy a new one. Lol. I just left it on because i was more afraid of scratching the bumper. I’m sure later ill buy a new one and replace it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Where in CA are you located? I’m looking to get the chrome delete done too and are open to any recommendations. Thanks in advance!
I’m located in San Diego. The chrome delete for the windows and front grill cost me $350. I’ll be doing the door handles in the next couple of weeks and that’s going to cost me $100.

As far as choosing a wrap company, i did a Google search. Called all of them around my area and asked questions and got quotes. The company i chose had good prices, a lot of good reviews online, and provided excellent customer service from the get go compared to the others.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Very Nice- Spending time to do Mods to the car for what you want it looks like.
I did many mods to my Sienna XSE 21 too but DIY to save money. Not a very high price material also.
Yup. I used to build cars back in the day so I’ll always have that itch to modify my cars. I’m just doing minor things to the Sienna. Nothing too crazy because it’s still a daily driver and meant for my family and their comfort. Been trying to find used parts for cheap or sourcing online. It’s been fun but i think after the rims are on, I’ll be done for a while unless they come out w/ sway bars or window visors to my liking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yup. I used to build cars back in the day so I’ll always have that itch to modify my cars. I’m just doing minor things to the Sienna. Nothing too crazy because it’s still a daily driver and meant for my family and their comfort. Been trying to find used parts for cheap or sourcing online. It’s been fun but i think after the rims are on, I’ll be done for a while unless they come out w/ sway bars or window visors to my liking.
There are window visor for 21 already. I installed it long ago. Sway bar for a hybrid that would be awesome but I dont think it will happen Unless you upgrade the hybrid system like motor and battery packs. I love to have convert it into a plug in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
There are window visor for 21 already. I installed it long ago. Sway bar for a hybrid that would be awesome but I dont think it will happen Unless you upgrade the hybrid system like motor and battery packs. I love to have convert it into a plug in.
i know there are companies that make the window visors but I’m waiting for OEM ones or even weather tech.

In regards to the sway bar…what does upgrading the hybrid system have to do w/ the sway bar?

·
Registered
74 Posts
i found them locally on Offer Up and the seller wanted $1200. Threw him an offer. At first he rejected it and the next day he reached out and made the deal. Lol. Then i got them powder coated for $400. So I’m super happy with the outcome.
That is a steal! I've been looking for these rims but they are hard to find.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts