Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there fellows, I have a 2011 Sienna, everytime I make a left turn or stop hard a yellow triangle along with a open door flash on the dash, but they imminently go away, all the doors are securely closed, is the relay bad??
Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
2018 XLE AWD
681 Posts
All the doors may LOOK closed, but double-check the rear door/hatch. Its weight can keep the sensor triggered to show that it's closed, but movement (braking, turns, etc.) may move it just enough to change that status.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I would have a good look at the right side sliding door. Have you had any issues with it? I am thinking the back latch is not holding... The courtesy light switch is back there.
Push on the back corner on the inside of the right side sliding door when it is closed and see if the interior light comes on,

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would have a good look at the right side sliding door. Have you had any issues with it? I am thinking the back latch is not holding... The courtesy light switch is back there.
Push on the back corner on the inside of the right side sliding door when it is closed and see if the interior light comes on,
Thank you, I'll check it out!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, I'll check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts