Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

About time, Toyota and their run flat limitations for awd was driving me insane, glad we will have other options. Not the prettiest van, but who cares, its a Van and the Chrysler apparently will not have the Toyota Sienna run flat limitation.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't run run-flats, I just carry a spare =-). But waitaminute? no spare either on the Pacifica? Lets hope Allpar.com has it wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
See this thread,
Fellow sienna chatters have an elegant solution to the AWD missing spare tire annoyance.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised that you will be able to get the fold n go seats in the AWD version.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think it looks good. The lights remind me of Subaru Outback. Too bad no AWD on the Hybrid Pacifica model though. Also like the Sienna, no spare tire on AWD models according to Allpar.com. You could swap the runflats out on the Sienna once they get worn and you'd be in the same position as this new 2021 Pacifica AWD.
Pacifica finally gets AWD – and many, many other new features
I am hoping that the 2021 Sienna Hybrid will have an AWD version! My dream car. I have been so mad a Toyota for selling hybrid vans in Japan that get over 40MPG, and not bringing them here. I am thankful to the Pacifica for competing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm not sure if Chrysler finally got their sh*t together, but I know they were known for their electrical gremlins. We have a 2007 Chrysler van that we use for work and it has all sorts of mad electrical problems too. At least the Chrysler van at works still drives when all the gauges go dead with some loss of engine power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts