Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
81 - 100 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have received quot of $45,849 + TTL for EXL with Bench seat and FWD. Total OTD price is 49,153. Toyota website MSRP for EXL is $41,200. Price is inflated by $5000. is it a good deal.

I paid deposit of $300 for Telluride EX with OTD price of $42,000. But i have 4 months waiting period with it. Otherwise, Telluride is better specked and enough savings to cover gas difference with Hybrid.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have received quot of $45,849 + TTL for EXL with Bench seat and FWD. Total OTD price is 49,153. Toyota website MSRP for EXL is $41,200. Price is inflated by $5000. is it a good deal.

I paid deposit of $300 for Telluride EX with OTD price of $42,000. But i have 4 months waiting period with it. Otherwise, Telluride is better specked and enough savings to cover gas difference with Hybrid.
I don’t think so. just a few days ago we saved 10/12k supporting a dealer that survives selling at msrp.
2022 awd platinum $50.760. Same price as advertised …
We had a 2016 Kia that left me on the side of I80 in flames with a hole in the block the size of my fist. Glad it didn’t happen to my wife. You might consider re sale of your car in however many years you plan on keeping your investment. Ours went for $32.00 to pick and pull.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don’t think so. just a few days ago we saved 10/12k supporting a dealer that survives selling at msrp.
2022 awd platinum $50.760. Same price as advertised …
We had a 2016 Kia that left me on the side of I80 in flames with a hole in the block the size of my fist. Glad it didn’t happen to my wife. You might consider re sale of your car in however many years you plan on keeping your investment. Ours went for $32.00 to pick and pull.
is it OTD price or MSRP? Going to check other dealers. There are no AWD cards in DFW. All are FWD with 4k+ dealer add on's.

Telluride seems to be holding up well. It is cheaper than Sienna for similar specs. We have kids moved into Middle school. We are fine with SUV over Mini Van.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is this good price on 2022 sienna xle 42k msrp + 1.5k dealer fees, addons + taxes and tag
Is $1500 total for both dealer markup + add ons?

$1500 seems to be the average markup I came across when searching for new Sienna in Northern CA. Others that did not have dealer markup had $1500 in dealer adds ons (Paint protection, etc). Have you tried expanding your search? There may be a dealership selling at MSRP with no dealer add ons.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is $1500 total for both dealer markup + add ons?

$1500 seems to be the average markup I came across when searching for new Sienna in Northern CA. Others that did not have dealer markup had $1500 in dealer adds ons (Paint protection, etc). Have you tried expanding your search? There may be a dealership selling at MSRP with no dealer add ons.
Yes 1500 including dealer markup and add-ons. This is best deal I got so far. Other dealers wanted 3k, 5k, 10k over the msrp with ridiculous markups ( tint, warranty, proc fess, doc fees)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes 1500 including dealer markup and add-ons. This is best deal I got so far. Other dealers wanted 3k, 5k, 10k over the msrp with ridiculous markups ( tint, warranty, proc fess, doc fees)
As long as you've done your homework with other dealers, and it sounds like you have, I wouldn't lose sleep over that price if it meant taking delivery now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I approached 2 dealers today. one dealer gave me quote with $4500 over MSRP for 2 vehicles (XLE FWD). Sent me a sold out message when i contacted again for test drive. Another dealer has XLE listed for MSRP as final price on their website. But then started talking about add on's. Told me sold out later in the day when i was ready to go there for test drive. Looks like Cars are just flying off the lot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I approached 2 dealers today. one dealer gave me quote with $4500 over MSRP for 2 vehicles (XLE FWD). Sent me a sold out message when i contacted again for test drive. Another dealer has XLE listed for MSRP as final price on their website. But then started talking about add on's. Told me sold out later in the day when i was ready to go there for test drive. Looks like Cars are just flying off the lot.
What area are you in? Supply is still tight but I'm seeing cars not presold, hitting the lots in Socal

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought my Woodland 1 week ago at MSRP from a customer that backed out. The van was already on the lot. Just this last week, I had 2 other dealerships selling at MSRP reach out to me that they were getting some new inventory. I'm in Northern CA and supply definitely seems to be improving.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just today I agreed to a Platinum AWD at MSRP with no dealer adds. Freeman Toyota- Dallas Fort Worth. They will treat you right regardless but go through CarPRO USA for preferred treatment.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just today I agreed to a Platinum AWD at MSRP with no dealer adds. Freeman Toyota- Dallas Fort Worth. They will treat you right regardless but go through CarPRO USA for preferred treatment.
How much is MSRP for Platinum AWD? Did you test drive before purchasing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How much is MSRP for Platinum AWD? Did you test drive before purchasing.
This one is just north of $56k. We’ve only been able sit in an xle - they wouldn’t let us test drive since it was already sold. We haven’t technically bought this one so we will test drive before closing the deal.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This one is just north of $56k. We’ve only been able sit in an xle - they wouldn’t let us test drive since it was already sold. We haven’t technically bought this one so we will test drive before closing the deal.
Thanks for the information. Please let me know how does it feel with the test drive and AWD. Odd that, dealers doesn't have dedicated test drive vehicle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
$56k? How did they arrive at that price? Is that with taxes? Mine was around $52k with every option. The msrp was $54k. But mine was a 2021 if that matters.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You’d think they would but I’ve yet to see a dealer with a dedicated test drive vehicle.

MSRP on a 22 Platinum AWD with NO options, including delivery, is $52,030. $56k is MSRP on this one. Trust me I’ve checked a lot of them.

81 - 100 of 162 Posts